Opening Doors Toronto 2019
HIV, The New Basics: Building our future from a strong foundation
Thursday, March 7, 2019, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- AM Plenary Panel – History – How We Got Here
- AM Discussion – Optimum care experience
- PM Plenary Speaker – Toronto To Zero initiative
- PM Discussion – Readiness & Preparedness for optimal and collaborative care
Toronto to Zero
Friday, March 8, 2019, 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please join us for an additional half-day satellite event focused on discussing some draft recommendations towards the Toronto To Zero Action Plan. [Toronto to Zero]
The 519, 519 Church Street
Advance registration is required by Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Opening Doors is a forum designed to strengthen HIV/AIDS counselling and support services by bringing together a diverse range of HIV-related support workers and people living with HIV/AIDS (PHAs), volunteers, and community members to support and learn from one another.
We encourage attendance by:
- People living with HIV/AIDS (PHAs)
- Support Workers, Counsellors, and Case Managers in HIV/AIDS Service Organizations, Mental Health, Substance Use, Harm Reduction, Housing, and other HIV-related services
- Community Members, Volunteers, and people affected by HIV/AIDS