Toronto HIV/AIDS Network (THN)
Welcome to the Toronto HIV/AIDS Network (THN) website
The website was launched November 2010. We are gradually adding to and updating the content. We will describe all of the THN working groups and projects. We will add to the lists of Member organizations, publications and links. We will alert you to new content and current events on What's New?" below.
Who are we?
The Toronto HIV/AIDS Network includes AIDS Service Organizations, HIV-related programs, people living with HIV/AIDS, community members, and broader organizations that have an impact upon the lives of people living with and at risk of HIV/AIDS.
The Toronto HIV/AIDS Network (THN) facilitates HIV/AIDS planning, collaboration and innovation to improve access to programs and services for people from diverse communities living with, affected by and at risk of HIV/AIDS.
What's New? Upcoming?
- City of Toronto Poverty Reduction Strategy: the final Strategy was adopted by the City Council on November 4! See City news.
- World AIDS Day is December 1 - see list of events
This website is NOT for finding services —
- HIV411.ca: Access to information about HIV/AIDS-related services in Ontario
- AIDS and Sexual Health Infoline
As a network, THN does NOT provide direct services to individuals. It is the member organizations/programs that provide direct services.
This website is for —
- participating member organizations/programs, members of THN working groups and project committees (organizational representatives and individual community members)
- other health and social service providers interested in working together to improve services
- other coordinating and planning networks
- HIV related funders
Contents of this website:
Comments? Suggestions? Questions?
Please contact us with comments or suggestions concerning our website, or questions about THN.
THN posts content we believe to be of interest to THN's members and participants. The content does not necessarily represent the views of the Toronto HIV/AIDS Network, its members or the official policies of THN's funder. THN reserves the right to not post all information received, in keeping with the purpose and quality of the site and THN's values. See About Us for information on THN.
The THN appreciates the support of its funder, the AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC); the support of the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation which houses THN and is its trustee; and the leadership and in-kind contributions of the participating individuals and organizations.
Member Organizations / Programs
see Good Shepherd Ministries
The David Kelley HIV/AIDS Community Counselling Program
see Family Service Toronto
Family Service Toronto
- The David Kelley HIV/AIDS Community Counselling Program
McEwan Housing and Support Services:
see LOFT Community Services